Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2001/06/11 14:34:14 UTC

Consolidated Requirements Document for Ant2

OK, spent some time last weekend to finally put this
<http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ant2/features.html> document together.
I think it summarizes the outcome of our several voting rounds and
adds some background to the plain text list.

Some things are still sketchy and will need some more content, but it
doesn't seem that we'd agree on these things yet.

Please, could you all look over it, see whether I've forgotten
something important, whether something doesn't adequately reflect the
voiced opinions of the committers or just correct my spelling errors?

I'd like to link this document from our news page and officially close
the requirements collection phase with it.

Stefan

Re: Consolidated Requirements Document for Ant2

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> wrote:

> The only thing being that I have changed my mind on some things
> after implementing and testing them but we can discuss that later ;)

8-)

I've permanently kept changing my mind on a few things during the last
week.

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 02:34 PM 6/11/01 +0200, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>Please, could you all look over it, see whether I've forgotten
>something important, whether something doesn't adequately reflect the
>voiced opinions of the committers or just correct my spelling errors?

My speliing/grammar is probably worse than yous so I can't help you there.
The only thing being that I have changed my mind on some things after
implementing and testing them but we can discuss that later ;)

>I'd like to link this document from our news page and officially close
>the requirements collection phase with it.

works for me.

Cheers,

Pete