Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/10 14:11:27 UTC

Computational Intensive Tasks

Hello to all ,
 to test performance of Apache Ignite we need to know if there is the
possibility
 of launching of computationally intensive tasks ,
 avoiding using the Clousure distributed ( these are suitable for this
tasks ?).
 To complete these tasks we need to check whether the data in the cache are
 updated with external sources ( JDBC , mongodb etc .. ). before
calculation.

   Do you have  tips architectural about it?

 Regards,
 Gianfranco

Re: Computational Intensive Tasks

Posted by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@gmail.com>.
After some consideration, we put together a test case, I'll post some
results and considerations. We will use the Job with parallelism 4 per node.
Any feedback is welcome.
Thank you, Regards, Gianfranco

: