Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 14:36:11 UTC

Purpose of template CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM)

HI, just wanted to know the purpose of the template: CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no
GUI (KVM)
I can not deploy new instances with it, and also did not find any
explanation on WHY this one exist...

Andrija Panić

Re: Purpose of template CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM)

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Well, the state us READY, but the template is NOT seen by "admin" when
deploying new VM...
I'm just curious, because migrating from current NFS to new NFS, and need
to make manual hacks in database na file system....so need to decide to
migrate that one also or not. Seems like not...

Thanks,

--

Andrija Panić

AW: Purpose of template CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM)

Posted by Abu Bashiri <ab...@gmail.com>.