Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nate <nm...@charter.net> on 2003/02/24 23:06:07 UTC

Converting Excel spreadsheets to images.

Hi,

    I have something of an unusual situation that maybe somebody has already
dealt with.  We have written an electronic billing application using POI,
and our customer has requested a fax function.  I have some code that will
send the fax, but the fax has to be presented as an image for this to work.
Has anyone ever tried anything like this before?  Is there perhaps a way to
print the file to an image?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Nathan McMinn