Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/03/28 08:00:10 UTC

Kubecon Approaching and 20% Discount on Registration

Hello all,

I am just reminding that our community has been given access to a 20% discount code for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon 2023.<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-europe/>

The discount code is: KCEU23@APASB20

The event is taking place on 18-21st April, in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is one of the largest flagship cloud conferences globally. For more information about the event, including Apache CloudStack’s sponsorship and exhibition, read our blog<https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/meet-apache-cloudstack-at-kubecon>. If anybody else in the community will be at the event, please do let me know so I can spread the word to the community members who are representing CloudStack.

Reminder: The Apache CloudStack Project will be an exhibitor at KubeCon for the first time! So we would be happy to meet the community live in Netherlands!

Kind regards,