Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/26 21:45:52 UTC

Re: ApacheConEU 2009 ...? [WAS Re: [Travel Assistance] Applications for ApacheCon EU 2009 - Now Open]

Hi Betrand,

I would love to go, but unfortunately it partially coincides with a
skiing trip with my company.
Would it make sense for me to come only for a day or two?

- Anne

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com>.
I will see if I can get some time off from the project I am currently
in to come down and say hello.
I was assigned to a new project yesterday with a go-live on April 1st,
so it might be difficult to travel the week before.

Anyone else from the team planning to go?

- Anne

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Anne,