Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2005/11/29 20:49:45 UTC

[m2] clover and assertions

I'm running clover:check with clover plugin 2.0a1 and finding that it is
choking on my asserts.  I have the compiler plugin configured as
follows:

<plugin>
  <configuration>
    <source>1.4</source>
    <target>1.4</target>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

Am I missing something else?

Re: [m2] clover and assertions

Posted by David Sag <ds...@epo.org>.
I believe you need to also specify the source version for the clover
plugin too.  it does not default to the same as the compiler plugin
setting - same too for javadocs and indeed other plugins.

It seems to me that this sort of config is project wide and the pom needs
a place to declare such project wide configs.

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

"Mike Perham" <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> wrote on 29-11-2005
20:49:45: