Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Torsten Eberl <ne...@vstar.de> on 2001/04/11 17:34:22 UTC

Redirections with submit

Hello,

I have problems redirecting from a form.

I couldn't find another way to link with a submit-button than this:

HTML
    <FORM method="post"
action="$link.setPage("Template_x.vm").setAction("TemplateRedirect")">
    <TD><INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="eventSubmit_doTemplate_a" VALUE="A"></TD>
    <TD><INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="eventSubmit_doTemplate_b" VALUE="B"></TD>

Java
    public class TemplateRedirect extends VelocityAction
    {
        public void doTemplate_a(RunData data, Context context) throws
Exception
        {
            data.setScreenTemplate("Template_a.vm");
        }
        public void doTemplate_b(RunData data, Context context) throws
Exception
       {
            data.setScreenTemplate("Template_b.vm");
        }
    }

Is there a more elegant way to solve this problem, without the designer
needing the Programmer?

My second problem with this redirection is:
Template_a should be accessed with an ssl connection (https:...) and
Template_b should be accessed normaly.

Has anyone an idea which Object i have to use for that?

Thanks

Torsten