Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 01:00:44 UTC

Can not login into karaf-webconsole on Karaf 2.3.0 and 2.2.10

Hi

I have checked out and built the latest karaf-webconsole sources. I can
install and access the console on Karaf 2.2.9. I can also install it on 2.2.10
and 2.3.0, but login into console causes following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/karaf/jaas/modules/RolePrincipal
     at
org.apache.karaf.webconsole.core.security.KarafJaasWebSession.isRole(KarafJaasWebSession.java:39)
     at
org.apache.karaf.webconsole.core.security.JaasWebSession.authenticate(JaasWebSession.java:66)
     at
org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.AuthenticatedWebSession.signIn(AuthenticatedWebSession.java:65)
     at
org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.signIn(SignInPanel.java:221)
     at
org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.access$100(SignInPanel.java:51)
     at
org.apache.wicket.authroles.authentication.panel.SignInPanel$SignInForm.onSubmit(SignInPanel.java:296)
     at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form$9.component(Form.java:1246)
     at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form$9.component(Form.java:1240)

Regards

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Re: Can not login into karaf-webconsole on Karaf 2.3.0 and 2.2.10

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

thanks for the report, we gonna take a look.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Can not login into karaf-webconsole on Karaf 2.3.0 and 2.2.10

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
I have created a patch to which solves the problem on 2.2.10. I have also
managed to create a patch which solves the problem with 2.3.0 (I can install
the console and log in), but change of karaf.version to 2.3.0  causes problems
while bootstrapping the itest (see attachment). Probably some other
dependencies should be updated to a newer versions.

Best regards
Krzysztof

On Tuesday 15 of January 2013 18:23:30 Achim Nierbeck wrote:

If JB isn't faster I might be able to look at it tonight ;)

Re: karaf 3.0.0.RC1 ?

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
The release notes online and in-kit for 2.3.1 just require some
updates, and the dependencies table a good review. This it's platform
test builds, and the proper RC process.

Karaf 3.0.0.RC1 is going to require the release notes to be generated,
then edited to note duplications, and which dependency updates were
noted for historical records. This will be followed again by platform
build tests, and the proper RC process.

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: karaf 3.0.0.RC1 ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christoph,

Re: karaf 3.0.0.RC1 ?

Re: karaf 3.0.0.RC1 ?

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
I thought I saw in Jira that a 3.0.0 RC had been released? Or was I
misreading that?

Re: karaf 3.0.0.RC1 ?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: karaf 3.0.0.RC1 ?