Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2012/06/12 00:04:17 UTC

Sponsoring porting work

Hi devs,

We are looking to sponsor porting work, to help with keeping up the pace of
development and help Lucene.Net be closer to Java Lucene. Unfortunately the
amount of work I can put on this is very limited, and being up to speed
with Lucene is important to us, hence the idea to offer sponsorship.

I'm not entirely sure how these things work under the Apache umbrella, but
I'd imagine there isn't a real issue doing that. All work will be handed
back to the project under the ASL of course. I'd appreciate any guidance if
needed.

In the meantime, interested parties are welcome to contact me privately.

Itamar.