Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jthurst <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 22:59:37 UTC

How to have a struts2 a:div not autoload?

How do I get the following struts2 "a:div" to not automatically do an ajax
request when the page loads.  I only want it to happen when a /fooFoo topic
notification occurs from an event in form.

<s:div id="contactList" theme="ajax" href="%{foo_url}"
listenTopics="/fooFoo" formId="fooForm" >
Data will display after you enter data above...
</s:div>

Thanks,
Jason

Re: How to have a struts2 a:div not autoload?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
My bad, that was added on 2.1 :(

musachy

Posted by jthurst <ja...@gmail.com>.