Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Miles Egan <mi...@caddr.com> on 2003/02/24 18:47:50 UTC

fatal error thrown by current cvs build

I'm getting the following error message from cocoon when it tries to
render some of the html pages in my site:

source Cocoon servlet

cause

You cannot lookup components on a disposed ComponentLocator

Here's the backtrace in the error log:
ERROR   (2003-02-24) 03:12.00:561   [access]
(/hero/animation/Hierarchy/HERO_HUMANS_AVARS/Avars_Top.html)
PoolThread-9/CocoonServlet: Problem with Cocoon servlet
java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot lookup components on a
disposed ComponentLocator
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:160)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentManager.java:259)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.InvokeContext.getProcessingPipeline(InvokeContext.java:190)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.GenerateNode.invoke(GenerateNode.java:100)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:153)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:143)

Strangely, it only seems to happen in pages with framesets.  I don't see
this in 2.0.4.  Any ideas?  I know this isn't a lot of information to go
on.  What other info can I send?