Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gunith Devasurendra <gu...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 03:23:43 UTC

How to exclude methods showing up in the WSDL using the POJO method?

Hi all,

Is there any way I can hide certain public methods in my Axis service class
from showing up on my WSDL if I'm using the POJO method?

Thanks a bunch

Gunith Devasurendra  - ගුණිත් දේවසුරේන්ද්‍ර

gunith.com *|* linkedin <http://linkedin.com/in/gunith> *|*
facebook<http://facebook.com/gunith>
*|* google+ <http://gplus.to/gunith> *|* twitter <http://twitter.com/gunith>
*|* flickr <http://flickr.com/people/gunith> *|* foss.lk
*Everything eventually becomes a past...*

Re: How to exclude methods showing up in the WSDL using the POJO method?

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Assuming you are not using a static WSDL file (i.e. Axis2 is generating
the WSDL for the web service), you can add something like the following:

    <excludeOperations>
        <operation>converttemp</operation>
    </excludeOperations>

The above will exclude converttemp method from WSDL.

Nadir Amra