Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by mi...@epost.de on 2002/02/28 11:25:22 UTC

Inspection of a returned Response-Object

Hi,

trying invoke(URLStringValue, SOAPActionValue) on my Call-Object, I receive
a response-object.
Using the method getParams() and size() on the returned Vector [myParaVector
= myResp.getParams(); int myVecSize = myParaVector.size();] to inspect the
field "params" of the returned response-object, I get a NullPointerException.
How is it possible to set the field "params" of the response-object, that
is returned by the method invoke(...), so that within the client a detailed
inspection of the field "params" of the response-object is possible.

May be, that it's a trivial question, but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Michael Buchardt

Zeitschriftenabos online bestellen - jetzt neu im Infoboten! http://www.epost.de