Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sean Gay <se...@modus.com.au> on 2002/09/19 07:43:03 UTC

Automated Site testing

Hey All,

I was hoping that someone of the list would be able to help me out. Our
company currently uses JUnit to perform automated tests on the back end of
our sites, and was wondering if something similar existed for doing tests on
the front end. I have looked into httpunit but that doesn't seem to be able
to adequately do what we are after, or provide further benefit than
performing JUnit tests on our actions?

If anyone has any tried suggestions I would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance,
Sean

Re: Automated Site testing

Posted by Martin Gross <m....@evolt.de>.
You did not explain what kind of features you are exactly looking for,
but this might be the right tool for you:

http://www.opensta.org/

Regards,
 Martin

RE: Automated Site testing