Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by avim <av...@timetoknow.org> on 2007/02/08 09:13:43 UTC

Many to many relations/jcr:deref

Hi all,
I have many to many relations represented in JCR by multi-valued REFERENCE
properties and usually the order is crucial. I've found out that jcr:deref
doesn't maintain the order of (it's input) multi-valued REFERENCE properties
- related to xml document order...
The typical query is:
//*[@prop1='value1']/jcr:deref(@references,'*')[@prop2='value2' or
@prop2='value3']
The q is how do I something like that without jcr:deref?
How do I configure/disable document order behaviour? will it help?
Any best practices for JCR "connection objects" like connection tables in
RDBMS?
Thx
Avi