Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 08:45:43 UTC

problem in looking up local interfaces and reflection

Hello

I have a problem when I want to lookup my session beans.
I have declared @EJB on the session bean in which a POJO class will be
created using reflection and will be executed in a separate thread. I did
this before without reflection and it works fine but if my class is
instantiated at runtime the lookup won't work.

The class that is instantiating with reflection is actually a batch job and
we can't change the way it will be created and also we need to use local
interfaces in that job.

Is there any workaround to evade this problem or did I missed something?

thanks

Re: problem in looking up local interfaces and reflection

Posted by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com>.
Yes you're right, Now that I think about it I really don't know why I post
this question here!!! Perhaps it is because we are using OpenEJB and I made
a mistake in similar names :)

thanks for your reply

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,