Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Prashanth Rao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/18 05:19:14 UTC

CppCalculator debug error

Hi

I am running the CPPCalculator sample (from the samples/VSexpress folder).
When i run the VC++ project in debug mode, I get the following error, when
executing this line

*osoa::sca::CompositeContext myContext =
osoa::sca::CompositeContext::getCurrent();
Calculator *calcService = (Calculator*) myContext.locateService
("CalculatorComponent/CalculatorService");*
*
*
The error is:
"Unhandled exception at 0x7817fe62 (msvcr80.dll) in calculator_client.exe:
0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xcccccccc."

Can someone pls help me solve this.. I see that the VC++ project properties
for build has all the required envt variables set.. including
TUSCANY_SCACPP_ROOT etc. But still not able to run this.. even if i use the
.DLL and the .exe generated through this project crashes!

I am using windows XP and VC++ 2005 studio (prof edn)

Thanks
Prashanth

Re: CppCalculator debug error

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Have you tried on release mode? Did it work?

Regards,
Adriano Crestani