Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2021/01/24 19:55:27 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.18 RC1

user@, dev@,
The 72hr VOTE'ing period has elapsed. The RESULT's are as follows

[5] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 1.18.

Lewis John McGibbney*
Ralf Kotowski*
Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez*
Sebastian Nagel*
Shashanka Balakuntala Srinivasa*

[0] -1 Do not release this package becauseā€¦

*Nutch PMC binding VOTE

Thank you to everyone able to VOTE. I'll go ahead and complete the release
process.

lewismc