Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sekhar Nadella <sh...@mastercard.com> on 2001/08/20 23:16:32 UTC

Newbie...Urgent help please...

Hi,
I have installed apache/soap and trying the sample code.
when i executed GetAllListings client, I'm getting the following error,
Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = Deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:AddressFetcher':
class name 'samples.addressbook.Address'
          could not be resolved: samples.addressbook.Address
I couldn't understand this error. I have deployed the webservice and i can
see the service listed when i call the list.jsp.
I don't know what i did wrong. Please help me on this.
I'll appreciate ur help.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar Nadella