Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> on 2019/06/07 10:11:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Wellington Chevreuil

On behalf of the HBase PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Wellington
Chevreuil has accepted our invitation to become an HBase committer.

Thanks for all your hard work Wellington; we look forward to more
contributions!

Please join me in extending congratulations to Wellington!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Wellington Chevreuil

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> 于2019年6月7日周五 下午6:12写道:

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Wellington!

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 07:22 Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Wellington!
>
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 9:10 PM Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > congras Wellington!
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 8:00 AM ramkrishna vasudevan <
> > ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Wellington !!
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Ram

Cloudera, Inc.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Wellington Chevreuil

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
congras Wellington!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
congrats Wellington!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome, Wellington.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Hentschel <ja...@ultratendency.com>.
Welcome and congratulations.

From: Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 2:37 PM
To: "user@hbase.apache.org" <us...@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Wellington Chevreuil

Thanks for the warming greetings, everyone. Looking forward to keep
contributing with the best I can!

andrew.purtell@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xu Cang <xc...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.