Posted to hadoop-migrations@infra.apache.org by Dmitry Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/26 18:40:40 UTC

Re[2]: Github pull request builder

Hi Gavin,

  here is the job i'm trying to move:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A/view/Ambari/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/configure

And it require exactly that plugin, as git branches have no idea how to
interact with GitHub.

Posted by Dmitry Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gavin,

Does we have any update on credentials for the GitHub ?

I have updated the github webhook of the
https://github.com/apache/ambari/  to point to the new CI in
and now stuck with credentials i need to feed to
Ambari-PreCommit-GitHub-PR to start checking the job.

Another point, can i request another credentials or new one if it will
work better?

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitry,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 1:58 AM Dmitry Grinenko
<dg...@cloudera.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Gavin,
>

> Nevermind, it seems that multibranch pipline should be able to do the
> job,

Great!

> but i unable to locate the moved asfbot or asf-ci credentials.
> Without them, plugin unable to post check status back to the pull
> request

Thanks, I'll take a look

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re[3]: Github pull request builder

Posted by Dmitry Grinenko <dg...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Gavin,

Nevermind, it seems that multibranch pipline should be able to do the
job, but i unable to locate the moved asfbot or asf-ci credentials.