Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2018/05/09 16:21:32 UTC

Notes+Video posted for today's Tech. Int. web meeting

Thanks Andy for moderating today!

Sorry if WebEx caused people issues joining today; the recording is not as good as Zoom either...

CWiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/2018-05-09+OW+Tech+Interchange+-+Meeting+Notes
YouTube: https://youtu.be/E5u2MnEXYkc

Priti has kindly volunteered to host the May 23rd meeting.

cheers,
mr

Re: Notes+Video posted for today's Tech. Int. web meeting

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matt for the useful transcript.

In terms of extending the cli to support go and later ruby, I opened recently an issue to generalize the file extension mapping to kinds by factoring it out to the code to a settings/property file. I think this will be better in the long run. See https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-cli/issues/286, would appreciate additional comments.

-r

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 11:52 PM, Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...the interchange is every
> other week on Wednesday at 11:00 AM EST...

FWIW, https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html is useful
for publishing such times with timezone conversion,
like https://s.apache.org/qUOR

-Bertrand

Re: Notes+Video posted for today's Tech. Int. web meeting

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
A lot of people attend that are not from IBM, the interchange is every
other week on Wednesday at 11:00 AM EST

What do you think of creating an ical or hosted Calendar and posting it to
the Wiki Page [1]?

Can you help with this Michele and add the calendar to the Wiki?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/OpenWhisk+Technical+Interchange+Meeting+Notes
-- Carlos

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Note that I’m not saying you have to have a google account but people can
also use it as a public web page based calendar they can check and see the
details in their time zone.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

From:   Michele Sciabarra <op...@sciabarra.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org