Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Novakovic, Mirko (AdmiralDirekt.de)" <Mi...@admiraldirekt.de> on 2008/02/06 08:27:46 UTC

maven-eclipse-plugin: Missing Test Sources

Hello,

I have a project which generates a -tests.jar and the corresponding
-test-sources.jar. I put a dependency to it into a projects pom.xml with
classifier "tests". The problem is, that eclipse:eclipse goal, of the
maven-eclipse-plugin (version 2.4) does not generate the sourcecode
reference entry for the -tests.jar. I found this JIRA issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-151 which seem to describe this
problem, but as this should be fixed in my version (2.4), I am wondering
what is wrong in my configuration...

Thanks for your help.

Mirko