Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Joshua Wise <jo...@tmctechnologies.com> on 2004/07/08 17:51:45 UTC

Using Xopus with Lenya 1.2

I was wondering if anyone had any insight into using Xopus with the new Lenya
releases.  I just installed Lenya 1.2 from Wyona CVS today.  I have had trouble
finding doc. on using Xopus with Lenya.

Josh

Re: Using Xopus with Lenya 1.2

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Joshua Wise wrote:

> I got Xopus to come up in Lenya after adjusting a few files, but I am receiving
> an error:
>
> Xopus could not start because: An error occured while parsing XML
> file '/lenya/default/authoring/concepts.html?
> lenya.usecase=xopus&lenya.step=xslt&doctype=$DOCTYPE'.

You should replace $DOCTYPE with the name of your doctype.

-- Andreas

Re: Using Xopus with Lenya 1.2

Re: Using Xopus with Lenya 1.2

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Joshua Wise wrote:

>Michael Wechner <michael.wechner <at> wyona.com> writes:
>

>>Joshua Wise wrote:
>>

>>>I was wondering if anyone had any insight into using Xopus with the new
>>>

>Lenya
>

>>>releases.  I just installed Lenya 1.2 from Wyona CVS today.  I have had
>>>

>trouble
>

>>>finding doc. on using Xopus with Lenya.
>>>

>>http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/docs/components/editors/xopus.html
>>
>>HTH
>>
>>Michi
>>

>>>Josh

>I found that, exported xopus under the */resources/misc/xopus directory, but
>then it says to make prefix known to usecase.xmap and I'm not sure how to do
>that or what it entails.  Then, will xopus just show up in the edit tab of
>lenya? I just do not know what to expect.

set the Prefix within build.properties

>Josh

Michael Wechner

Re: Using Xopus with Lenya 1.2

Posted by Joshua Wise <jo...@tmctechnologies.com>.

Re: Using Xopus with Lenya 1.2

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Joshua Wise wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone had any insight into using Xopus with the new Lenya
>releases.  I just installed Lenya 1.2 from Wyona CVS today.  I have had trouble
>finding doc. on using Xopus with Lenya.

http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/docs/components/editors/xopus.html

HTH

Michi