Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by wang bin <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/04 06:40:18 UTC

Where is the email archive older than 2010-08-19?

Hi All,

    I am fresh on Cassandra, and I want to know some topics have been
discussed before.
But I don't known how can I find the old topics before 2010-08-19.
The oldest thread I found is
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/mail15.html

   Can someone told me?

Thank you.
Bin Wang

Re: Where is the email archive older than 2010-08-19?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cassandra-user/

--
Jonathan Ellis