Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jaqui Greenlees <ja...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/09/17 19:21:28 UTC

[users@httpd] OT - Thanks to all...

I figured that it was time to publicly acknowledge the
huge help that some members of this list are to most
of us. [ myself included ]

I mean people like Joshua Silve, Owen Boyle, and Nick
Kew, that have been list members for years and
regularly answer peoples questions. [ sometimes the
same question daily for weeks on end, from different
people. ]
I know there are more than the three I mentioned by
name, it's just those three that spring to mind when I
try to list everyone. [ I think they need a vacation
;) ]

Jaqui

Jeff Henager: "If the average user can put a CD in and boot the system and follow the prompts, he can install and use Linux. If he can't do that simple task, he doesn't need to be around technology."

Re: [users@httpd] OT - Thanks to all...

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
[x] my signature here

gregor