Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/12/21 12:30:38 UTC

[INFO] 4.2.0.M2 preparation

Hi guys,

I'm starting the preparation of the 4.2.0.M2 release:
1. I will create the 4.2.0.M2 version in Jira
2. Then, I will start the Jira triage.

The target is to put the release in vote tomorrow or during the week end.

If you have some Jira you want for 4.2.0.M2, please update them.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [INFO] 4.2.0.M2 preparation

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

First of all, merry Christmas to all of you ! I hope you enjoyed
Christmas with friends and family.

I will submit 4.2.0.M2 to vote today (Jira triage is done, and the dry
run is in progress).

Stay tuned !

Regards
JB