Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jason Rosenberg <jb...@squareup.com> on 2015/01/23 01:58:36 UTC

warning on startup of consumer app with 0.8.2 rc2

2015-01-23 00:55:25,273  WARN [async-message-sender-0] common.AppInfo$ -
Can't read Kafka version from MANIFEST.MF. Possible cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Re: warning on startup of consumer app with 0.8.2 rc2

Posted by Jason Rosenberg <jb...@squareup.com>.
filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1901

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Jason Rosenberg <jb...@squareup.com>.