Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/12 02:44:55 UTC

0.1 release?

Hi Guys,

 Okay, so it seems to be the consensus that everyone is OK with me being the
release manager (thanks, by the way! :) ).

 Right now looking in JIRA ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA ) we
have 1 critical and 4 major issues pending. What should the plan be for
these with respect to the 0.1 release? Can we come to agreement as to which
issues should make it into the 0.1 release? Can we also come up with a
release schedule? I'd vote for beginning the release process by the end of
next week, if that's realistic. What do others think?

Thanks!

Cheers,
 Chris

Re: 0.1 release?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 10/12/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...PS. Anyone willing to co-moderate the Tika mailing lists?...

Count me in.

-Bertrand

Re: 0.1 release?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 10/12/07, Chris Mattmann <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Oops, I had this in my moderation queue and didn't notice that you had
already sent the same message from another address. So, please use the
other 0.1 thread for replies. Also, Chris, your gmail address is now
cleared for posting without moderation.

PS. Anyone willing to co-moderate the Tika mailing lists?

BR,

Jukka Zitting