Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tommy Pham <to...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/03 12:58:34 UTC

Re: ResourceBundle with DB backend

----- Original Message ----

<snip>

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the posting the code.  I was thinking if it would be possible to just to extend the CompositeTextProvider from xwork and combine it with Locale and NumberFormat to get data from DB based on user request.  I haven't thought about the details yet since I'm still new to java but it's just concept/idea. :)  This way the dynamic conversion for numbers and date can be done in one class (?)

Thanks,
Tommy