Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by harishk <ha...@cominsights.com> on 2001/12/11 15:13:47 UTC

problem with HashtableSerializable

Dear all,

Please,  let me know if i can send a user defined object in a hashtable  using HashtableSerializable.

Or what should be done in order to do so.

regards
Harish

This e-mail message is confidential and proprietary to Component Insights Inc. and may also contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this message. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this e-mail  may not have been sent with the authority of the company. Also, please delete the message from your system and servers and notify us at security@cominsights.com. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, and we do not accept liability to such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof.