Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anna Krajewska <a....@wasko.pl> on 2005/10/03 08:20:55 UTC

WSSE4j - verifying signature problem

Hi

I have a problem with configuring axis web-service client so that it can get
and verify the soap-envelope signature. All I found on wsse pages is the
example client-deploy.wsdd file. Part that is responsible for the signature
things looks like that:

<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver">

    <parameter name="action" value="Signature"/>
    <parameter name="signaturePropFile" value="crypto.properties"/>

</handler>

where crypto.properties file includes my keystore name, alias of the key
entry and keystore password.

Unfortunatelly it's not enough - it doesn't work. I get the message error:

WSDoAllReceiver: security processing failed (actions mismatch)

I wonder if some of you did that and could give me some clue how to make
that work?

reagrds,
ania