Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/26 12:57:09 UTC

Re: Migration help from JBoss to Geronimo

Hi Ashish,
          There are some migration docs given in this page
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/apache-geronimo-v10-users-guide.html.
They are for migration to geronimo-1.0 from JBOSS.
Documentation for geronimo -1.1 is given in the link below
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/apache-geronimo-v11-users-guide.html.

There is also a tool written by David Jencks which automatically
migratates geronimo 1.0 plans to the geronimo 1.1 format.

Hope this helps

Regards
Manu

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Ashish,

As Manu has correctly suggested, currently you have to work with JBoss
to G 1.0 migration articles and upgrade tool. There is effort going on
converting these articles in to the G 1.1. Since the confluence is not
working correctly  yet we can't share those latest articles with the
users. So until it comes back feel free to add your problems in to the
Geronimo user list.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera