Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Mohd Akhbar <my...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/27 13:27:51 UTC

ATS caching Zimbra Collaboration Server.

Hi,

Just want to know if there's anybody tried caching Zimbra Email Server
using ATS as reverse proxy. Or any other mail server. Zimbra have their own
proxy using nginx & memcached, just wonder if ATS can do the same.

Thank you.

Re: ATS caching Zimbra Collaboration Server.

Posted by Jered Floyd <je...@convivian.com>.
I run ATS as a reverse proxy in front of Zimbra. No problems.

Zimbra 8.6 has stronger certificate checking, so make sure you're using TLS certs that match your internal hostnames as well the the external ones.

--Jered