Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net> on 2003/09/07 08:08:57 UTC

JSTL in Action

Hi there (from law school)!  :)

As I take a break from reading about civil rights in California, I just
wanted to point out that I just found out "JSTL in Action" is back in
stock at Amazon.com.  (Some people here had pointed out that it was sold
out for a while, but Amazon's stock is now replenished.)

Hope that helps,

Shawn

Re: JSTL in Action

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
I've not seen any Manning books on Safari. I presume this is a
big-business thing and not related to a specific book. Manning are quite
into eBooks, so maybe they're seen as Safari competitors.

Hen

Re: JSTL in Action

Posted by Rick Ross <rr...@stupendousman.com>.