Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com> on 1999/10/18 02:05:25 UTC

.\cored

the .lib's needed for linking win32 are not placed in .\CoreD. Is this a known problem ? how to fix ? change the destination during compile or change the source during link ?

\Henrik

Re: .\cored

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Makefile.nt works fine for me with the change to hsregex.c noted earlier
(I'll take a shot at fixing this tomorrow when I have access to my Linux
box).  Running

make -f makefile.nt installd

compiles the server and installs aprlib.dll, apache.exe and apachecore.dll
into the default installation directory (/apache)

Bill