Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by SAURABH SINGH <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 14:35:02 UTC

ofbiz jeera error

Hi all

Here i am sending the error log

Found URL parameter [metroData] passed to secure (https) request-map with
uri [findmetroData] with an event that calls service [findmetroData]; this
is not allowed for security reasons! The data should be encrypted by making
it part of the request body (a form field) instead of the request URL.
Moreover it would be kind if you could create a Jira sub-task of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330 (check before if a
sub-task for this error does not exist). If you are not sure how to create
a Jira issue please have a look before at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r. Thank
you in advance for your help.; In session
[7C7A317D285B31FBC07B0099AC94F38B.jvm1]; Note that this can be changed
using the service.http.parameters.require.encrypted property in the
url.properties file

this problem i am facing when i am changing the machine with same copy of
module on different data base.

please help me out.
Thanks in advance

--
*Thanks & Regards
SAURABH SINGH

Re: ofbiz jeera error

Posted by SAURABH SINGH <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank jacques
and you are right its my own created controller name "findmetroData"
becuase i am using my own customize code.
but in my code this error comes and one more thing it comes some time and
some time not.

--
*Thanks & Regards
SAURABH SINGH