Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 19:51:22 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

The "official" image is something you will have to work with Apache
Infra. their support is limited as in Apache the release is the
Source.

I hope things have changed on apache regarding docker. In any case it
would really benefit to have a separate thread discussion showing the
progress on that front, as in if the infra team have improved their
support on docker or not.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

Posted by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com>.
I think a good starting point would be to look at what Victor Romero did in
this field for Artemis https://github.com/vromero/activemq-artemis-docker

I've made some initial research, and it seems to be a good way to tackle
this, but we would need to decouple docker bits from source code, as we
supposedly don't want to push a new docker image with every commit to the
main repo.

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ official Docker images and K8S yml

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Clebert,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré