Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org> on 2004/02/10 11:55:24 UTC

Callback Javascript functions

Hi,
exists there possibility to call flow function inside of a transformer?
I only found
 void Interpreter.callFunction(String, List, Environment)

First, the method returns no result. And second I must pass the
environment, which is harmful for the current process.

I can skip the second problem by using a special masked enviroment,
which doesn't allow redirects etc.

But for the first problem I must change the signature of the method.

Is there any other way to do this? Thoughts?

Stephan.