Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Böhme, Christoph <C....@dnb.de> on 2018/09/27 08:36:20 UTC

New release of the maven-enforcer-plugin?

Hi all,

Are there any plans of building another milestone release of the maven-enforcer-plugin in the near future?
I am asking because I'd like to use the recently added feature to specify rules on the command line in our CI-pipeline. I'd rather avoid having to create a custom in-house release of the enforcer-plugin just to have a stable version.

Thank you

Kind regards
Christoph

--

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***

Christoph Böhme
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Informationstechnik
Adickesallee 1
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 1525-1721
Telefax: +49 69 1525-1799
mailto:c.boehme@dnb.de
http://www.dnb.de

AW: New release of the maven-enforcer-plugin?

Posted by Böhme, Christoph <C....@dnb.de>.
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response.

That time frame would work well for us.