Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/28 19:02:45 UTC

log file of my application

Hi i have given the following configaration in log4j.properties file

log4j.appender.file.File=${rootPath}WEB-INF/logs/Zedlabsloging.log

The above configuration is generating log file in my d: drive. but i want
to generate log file in my applications WEB-INF folder. What configaration
should i provide?

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*

Re: log file of my application

Posted by Yaragalla Muralidhar <ya...@gmail.com>.
My host is http://zedlabs.in       .

Please suggest me the appender file configaration so that it generates the
log in my j2ee application folders.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.

*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/ <http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/>*