Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/28 22:09:46 UTC

Getting started with beam

Hi,

I am new to Apache beam and would like to get familiar with it.
I am going to try for the implementation of the feature for Apache Zeppelin
mentioned  in the Jirra ZEPPELIN-682
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-682> .
For that I want to get familiar with Apache beam. Please give me some tips
to get started and familiar with beam.

Thanks and regards
Minudika

Minudika Malshan