Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2014/03/28 13:09:44 UTC

New RC prepared for Apache Component Fulcrum JSON - Version 1.0.0 [VOTE]

Hi Thomas, hi Turbine Developers

another release candidate is prepared for the Json Fulcrum component:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1002/

The parent package contains the compressed project:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1002/org/apache/fulcrum/fulcrum-json-parent/1.0.0/

The dist directory the packed module sources and jars

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1002/org/apache/fulcrum/fulcrum-json-dist/1.0.0/

All packaged artifacts should now contain LICENSE and NOTICE files.

Please review again!

Best regards, Georg

Re: New RC prepared for Apache Component Fulcrum JSON - Version 1.0.0 [VOTE]

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 28.03.14 13:09, Georg Kallidis wrote:
> Hi Thomas, hi Turbine Developers
>
> another release candidate is prepared for the Json Fulcrum component:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1002/
>

> The parent package contains the compressed project:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1002/org/apache/fulcrum/fulcrum-json-parent/1.0.0/
>
> The dist directory the packed module sources and jars
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1002/org/apache/fulcrum/fulcrum-json-dist/1.0.0/
>
> All packaged artifacts should now contain LICENSE and NOTICE files.
>
> Please review again!

I can live with this result. This is my +1

Bye, Thomas.

FWD: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25 / Who is attending?

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Dear Turbine enthusiasts,
As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent Turbine at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with Turbine.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

Best regards,

Georg

P.S.: Who is attending?

Is anyone considering going to the conference (e.g from the committers /
developers )?

@committers: On this occasion, should we do some brain storming (site
refurbishment?, next release steps) or open session there?

May be I can make it there, although my time budget this year is quite
limited (for which person this is not true ? ;-) ...

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Release of Fulcrum JSON Component - Version 1.0.0

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi Georg,

congratulation to your first release :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi Georg,

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: New RC prepared for Apache Component Fulcrum JSON - Version 1.0.0 [VOTE] [RESULT]

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Thomas, hi Turbine Devs,

I added my public key to the KEYS file and checked that it´s the right
one (verifying a signed artifact). I already deleted the
*.asc.md5/asc.sha1 files in the Nexus Repo.

As the vote result is sufficient (after 72 hours after the last
announcement):

+1 Jürgen Hoffmann
+1 Thomas Vandahl
+1 Georg Kallidis

and the -1 vote (TV) was superseded later by +1, I´ll promote the latest
release candidate and add the source and binary files to the new
distribution directory.

Thanks!

Best, Georg

  Von:        Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>

  An:         Turbine Developers List <de...@turbine.apache.org>,

  Datum:      31.03.2014 21:00

  Betreff:    Re: Antwort: Re: New RC prepared for Apache Component Fulcrum JSON - Version 1.0.0 [VOTE]

Hi Georg,

please consider removing the *.asc.md5 and *.asc.sha1 files before
promoting the release.

The PGP public key you used to sign the artifacts should be added to the
KEYS file. You can check out the Turbine dist directory from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/turbine/

The source and binary assemblies should also go there (that would be
fulcrum/fulcrum-json/source and fulcrum/fulcrum-json/binaries,
respectively).

Bye, Thomas.

On 31.03.14 08:33, Georg Kallidis wrote:
> +1
>
> Georg
>

>   Von:        Jürgen Hoffmann <ju...@heagmedianet.de>

>   An:         Turbine Developers List <de...@turbine.apache.org>,