Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Luis Fernando Gallegos Valencia <lf...@pichincha.com> on 2004/01/16 19:27:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - [users@httpd] Apache weekly check - Bayesian Filter detected spam - Email found in subject

> I didnt know that mod_jk has its own logging, could
> you let me know if it works?

Check this address:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/confighowto.html

	Luis

[users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - [users@httpd] Apache weekly check - Bayesian Filter detected spam - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

Posted by Luis Fernando Gallegos Valencia <lf...@pichincha.com>.
On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 14:02, Sam Seaver wrote:
>how you
> configured your workers2.properties?

I tried this config, but I still see jk2 logs in apache.

# Alternate file logger
[logger.file:]
level=INFO
file=/usr/local/apache/logs/jk2.log