Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Do...@mail.cuny.edu on 2009/03/09 15:05:57 UTC

Migration Module/importfrom12

Hello all,

I have a large site built on Lenya 1.2.4 (so thanks to everyone who works
on the project), and, being totally new to Lenya 2.0.2, I'm trying to
figure out the best way to automate the migration of our content from
1.2.6 to 2.0.2.

I see two modules that might apply: the migration module and the
importfrom12 module.  The formers has only testcases in tarball I
downloaded, and the latter seems to have not been included in the release.

Are these the best place to start in terms of migration, if so, which one
would be best to start with?  Also, if there's documentation out there
(I've been hunting the web and the lists) that anyone could point me at,
I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

-doug