Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ch...@labware.com on 2008/02/07 11:19:24 UTC

Can I load test a Java connector architecture implementation

Hi All,
             In our web application ,we have a JSF application (a J2EE
compliant architecture) which talks to a Java Connector Architecture
implementation (formally known as JCA) to talk to a legacy system. So the
JCA implementation (also known as resource adapter which is a system level
driver that makes a J2EE application to talk to any Enterprise Information
System ) is the backbone of this application.

Now we want to take JSF out of equation and just would like to test the
connector stand-alone ..Does Jmeter allow us to load test a Java connector
implementation?

Regards,

Subhrajyoti
Mobile: +919830079545
Mail: choudhury@labware.com
Web: www.labware.com

LabWare LIMS Solutions - Results Count

Re: Can I load test a Java connector architecture implementation

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/extending/jmeter_tutorial.pdf

Also check the JMeter website, the Wiki and the mailing lists.

Posted by Ch...@labware.com.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.