Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2015/02/04 00:04:54 UTC

Re: PDF to Image conversation blank

which version of PDFBox are you using? For rendering I'd suggest that you start using PDFBox 2.0 although this is still under development, as this has major enhancements for rendering and font handling.
You can download a snapshot build from https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

BR
Maruan

Posted by Kevin Morin <mo...@codelutin.com>.
Oh sorry, I've just seen that I replied to an email which was not for
me... I sent an email with almost the same subject...

BR

Kevin

Posted by Kevin Morin <mo...@codelutin.com>.