Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/02 05:59:50 UTC

Client failed to load parser lib - axiscpp.conf location changed

I spent several hours struglling to get the client working as it was complaining
"Exception : DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser library"

I checked and rechecked the settings on my systems several times but they were correct.

Looking into the code, I found that the location of axiscpp.conf has been changed from
$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/axiscpp.conf to $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc/axiscpp.conf

I am not sure if this change was informed to the mailing list (to my knowlege, I did not see any
message).
However, if you get problems running the client, please check this.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Client failed to load parser lib - axiscpp.conf location changed

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Damitha,
    I hardly use deploy_apache2.sh (or deploy_apache.sh) as I less often use the server side.
    I usually only use the client side (as per my requirement), and often with my own custom
settings.

    However, this kind of a change (like introducing a new folder) should have been informed over
the mailing list, as there can be many who do not use the default settings like me. It is ok to
use 'etc' but only if I new, it could have saved my time.

    Thanks for the reply.
Regards,
Samisa...

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Samisa,

Re: Client crashes with both transports

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
OK, I found the solution:
SoapSerializer::releaseBufferCallBack has been removed from the serializer.
Hence it makes no sence to use m_pReleaseBufferCallback anymore.

(Yes I remeber that I saw a email thread on removal of buffering: Cool)

Now I have a question, who should (or does) delete the passed pointer to sendBytes?

Also, would it be not nice to update all the codes when applying a patch? (Or at lease use
depricate option in place; please)

PS: I did not touch the serializer code to fix this rather only the LibWWW trasport code.
I cannot still get the other trasport (axis transport i.e.) working.

Thanks,
Samisa...