Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by 杰周 <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 05:12:08 UTC

oozie-hive

Hi,all:
I'm working on ozzie which was installed on cloudera.my version is cdh3u0.
now I have a question about oozie-hive action node in workflow.xml.
  <action name="synchronize_bi_dimdb_to_hive">
        <hive xmlns="uri:oozie:hive-action:0.2">
            <job-tracker>${job_tracker}</job-tracker>
            <name-node>${name_node}</name-node>
            <configuration>
                <property>
          <name>mapred.output.compress</name>
          <value>false</value>
        </property>
                <property>
                          <name>mapred.job.queue.name</name>
                          <value>${queue_name}</value>
                </property>
                <property>
                         <name>oozie.hive.defaults</name>
                         <value>my-hive-default.xml</value>
                </property>
            </configuration>
            <script>synchronize_bi_dimdb_to_hive.q</script>

        </hive>
        <ok to="end"/>
        <error to="fail"/>
  </action>
I find that if I ignore the property "oozie.hive.defaults", there would be
an error,why? is there anyother way to slolve this problem?

Re: oozie-hive

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi 杰周,

When asking questions about a CDH version of Oozie  the appropriate
alias to is the CDH alias cdh-user@cloudera.org.

I'll reply, in another email to you using the cdh-user alias.

Thanks.

Alejandro

--
Alejandro